Movemeant Foundation is Hiring an Impact Manager
The Community Impact Manager will provide coordination and administrative support for Movemeant Foundation's San Francisco Bay Area curriculum impact work at charter and public schools.
To Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Impact Manager" in subject line by Wednesday, December 7.
Details: Part-time contractor (variable 10 - 20 hours per week); 1x meeting per week with Movemeant Foundation executive team; work from home. 3 - 4 month contract position with possibility to extend.
- Provide overall administration, management and coordination of our Spring 2017 body-positive movement curriculum programs in 25 schools across the San Francisco Bay Area (San Francisco, San Mateo County, Daly City and more)
- Serve as primary contact for each operating school site; facilitate programs with school site liaisons and administrators
- Coordinate times and schedules of schools with Movemeant Foundation curriculum facilitators (fitness and dance professionals)
- Coordinate and manage on-site participation of collaborative partner agencies
- Coordinate webinars and tutorials for staff training
- Research, compile and maintain impact reports and statistics of our programs in support of developing richer impact initiatives and programs
- Assist in development, implementation and outreach of initiatives to continue to grow the curriculum program in subsequent semester
- Monitor semester-long progress; Develop post curriculum impact reports for schools and donors
- Ensure a positive experience for participants; maintain a warm, welcoming and inviting environment at all times
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Marketing, communications, social media and community outreach skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak and write clearly and concisely for broad and diverse audiences
- Ability to work well with a variety of people; strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work as part of team and collaborate on projects
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to multi-task and plan ahead, ability to balance work load according to organizational priorities to complete projects on time
- Able to take initiative, work independently and demonstrate leadership
- Strong attention to detail; able to produce consistently high-quality work
- Willingness to help where needed